Parmesan Ranch Potatoes in Foil Packets
Parmesan Ranch Potatoes in Foil Packs – A super side dish with minimal cleanup! These oven-baked potatoes in foil only need a few simple ingredients and you’re ready to make the tastiest potatoes that everyone will love. Put them together ahead of time and cook when ready. While these potato foil packs are so fun to make at home, they also make the ideal camping recipe for when the sunny days are back.
Ingredients list for the Parmesan Ranch Potatoes in Foil Packets
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 1oz packet of ranch seasoning/salad dressing
- 1 crumbled bouillon cube
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh cracked pepper
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into chunks of about 1 inch each. Combine crumbled bouillon cube with the ranch mix.
2. When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 430°F (220°C). Tear four or 15-inch (40cm) pieces of heavy-duty foil. Divide potatoes on the foil sheets. Drizzle generously with the ranch mix, and season with pepper.
3. Fold up the sides of the foil over the potatoes, pressing the seal tightly to prevent any juices from spilling out. Transfer the packs on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can open foil packs being careful of trapped steam, and broil for 3-4 minutes to crisp up.
4. Open carefully and sprinkle with grated parmesan and fresh parsley. Enjoy your baked potatoes in foil with more of the ranch sauce, if you like!
Source : eatwell101.com