Healthy Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Roasted Cauliflower Salad – So flavorful and healthy, you’ll want to make this roasted cauliflower salad over and over again! Seasoned with a delicious lemon-parsley dressing, it requires only 5 ingredients! This cauliflower salad is fresh, tasty, and zesty and pairs well with practically any dish, or you can enjoy it just on its own.
Ingredients list for the roasted cauliflower salad
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1. Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on medium-high heat. Saute the cauliflower florets without any oil, for about 3 minutes, until they get brown marks and soften a little. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl or shallow plate.
2. Prepare the dressing by whisking olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper together.
3. Drizzle the dressing over grilled cauliflower and mix well. Serve the roasted cauliflower salad warm or cold. Enjoy!
Source : eatwell101.com