Extra Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges – Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these easy baked potato wedges will blow you away with their simplicity and fantastic flavor! A great side dish or appetizer for Superbowl parties, they are guaranteed to have everyone talking!
Ingredients list for the Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 1 lb (3 to 4) russet potatoes with skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or dried garlic)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Hot sauce, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Rinse and pat potatoes dry. Cut in wedges and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat well.
3. In a small bowl whisk together parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the cheese and seasoning mixture and toss to coat well.
4. Place potato wedges on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes until fork-tender and golden.
5. In the meantime, toss cheddar cheese and cornstarch in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour evaporated milk over and cook in microwave on high for 1 minute. Whisk and continue to heat in 30-second increments, whisking in between, until cheese is melted and smooth – about 2 minutes total. Stir in hot sauce if using, and stir to combine. Add tomato, red onion and jalapeño and set aside.
6. When potatoes are done, remove from oven, and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Transfer to a serving platter and serve along with the cheese dip. Enjoy!
Source : eatwell101.com