Baked Parmesan Hashbrowns
Baked Parmesan Hashbrowns, baked to golden brown perfection and made with freshly grated potatoes, are a breakfast favorite!
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion Use less if you don't like strong onion flavor
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp chives minced
- 2 tbsp garlic herb seasoning
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or parchment line the wells of a 6-well jumbo muffin pan.
- Peel or wash and scrub potatoes. Grate completely (the food processor is the easiest way). Cut ends off onion, remove outer later, and grate.
- Combine grated potato and onion in large bowl and cover with cold water. Stir well to expose potatoes and onion to water. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes and then drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl, stir well to combine, then add to the prepared wells in the jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 40-45 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Makes 6 large Baked Parmesan Hashbrowns. Serve hot with your favorite breakfast.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 279mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 14.4mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Source : selfproclaimedfoodie.com