7-Minutes Instant Pot Garlic Brown Butter Potatoes
Instant Pot Garlic Brown Butter Potatoes — Ready in 7 minutes or less, the easiest and fastest potatoes you will ever make. So moist and flavorful, cooked to melting goodness with the brown butter!
Ingredients list for the Instant Pot Garlic Brown Butter Potatoes
- 3 pounds (1.5kg) baby yellow and red potatoes, halved
- 1 stick (110g) unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Download your Instant Pot Garlic Brown Butter Potatoes recipe card with nutrition info!
1. Prepare the brown butter: Heat butter in a non stick pan or sauce pan over medium-high heat. Melt butter, swirling the pan and stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, until the foam settles. The butter will turn golden brown with a nutty fragrance. Remove from heat, skim the foam with a spoon and filter butter to a bowl or jar through a fine mesh strainer. Set aside for later.
2. Wash the potatoes, pat dry and cut in half. In a small bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Add potatoes in the Instant Pot and toss in the herb and garlic seasoning. Add brown butter and toss potatoes to coat, then add the vegetable broth. Close and lock the lid then set the cooking time to 7 minutes in high pressure (or “quick mode” on other brands).
4. Once done, press “cancel” and turn the valve on the lid of the Instant Pot to venting position. Open lid and sprinkle potatoes with parmesan and chopped parsley. Serve hot with meat, pork, chicken, or on their own it’s still amazing. Enjoy!
Source : .eatwell101.com